L.A. news roundup: For no particular reason other than the Los Angeles beat scene’s own prolific nature and commitment to excellence (Glitch Mob excepting), every single one of my news items for LA Weekly‘s West Coast Sound last week concerned our hometown digital heroes.
- FEATURED: Glitch Mob Debuts Fancy New Bartender Technology*
- Take and Nobody Cure the Mondays with Warm Beats, Exotic Tones
- MP3 Exclusive: Madlib Remixes Dabrye and DOOM’s “Air,” on Ghostly
- Download: Jneiro Jarel Remixes Brazilian Legend Arthur Verocai
- MP3 Exclusive: “Discipline09-3” by Ras G, on Leaving Records
* “Is this why the Glitch Mob weaseled out of its handshake contract with Alpha Pup, effectively leaving Low End Theory behind for good? To divine advanced methods of stylish douchebaggery?”
- (all stories via West Coast Sound, via LA Weekly)