We’re finally, truly all caught up on two weeks of intense blogging for West Coast Sound. We’ve saved best for last — here’s the highlight reel expressly designed for your reading (and viewing, and listening) pleasure.
- FEATURED: Can Yeasayer Save N*E*R*D from Totally Sucking?*
- New Wavves Album, ‘King of the Beach,’ Streaming Now
- MP3: ‘Simple Severin,’ by Echo Park Pop Stars Superhumanoids
- Peanut Butter Wolf’s 5 Favorite Stones Throw LPs
- OK Go Loses Drummer to the Muppets in Staring Contest
(all stories via West Coast Sound, via LA Weekly)
* Can a Yeasayer RMX save the Virginia Beach-born, Hollywood-bred band from it’s nearly decade-long obsolescence? “Hot-N-Fun,” featuring Nelly Furtado, is neither of the things that its title suggests.