Quick bloggy bits from around the L.A. underground (and up). Share ’em.
- FEATURED: The Ten Worst Hats in Modern Music History*
- MP3: Space Thump from Producer Yuk from My Hollow Drum
- Echo Park’s Origami Vinyl Hosts Album Making Seminar
- MP3: Beat Star Baths Remixes L.A. Legend Brad Laner
(all stories via West Coast Sound, via L.A. Weekly)
* “We’re pretty sure Empire of the Sun derives its power from the insane headdresses of frontman Luke Steele. Out of, erm, respect to that epiphany, we present to you the ten most hideous, god awful, what-in-the-funk-where-they-thinking hats in modern music history.”